Tuesday, October 18, 2011

exercise :(

 I want to cry. Why?

 I have to exercise. :(

 So I apparently have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I'm fat and the hair on my arms that recently started growing in kind of gave it away. It's apparently not at a horrendously bad level though according to the bloodwork, which gives me hope. And how do I solve this problem, you ask?

 I have to lose weight and exercise. Booo!!!!!!! Hiss!!!!!!!

 A friend's wife has this wonderful condition, which is otherwise known as PCOS. She had a difficult time getting pregnant and cured it in the most simple way-she lost weight, got pregnant, gained it back once the baby came, lost it again, got pregnant again, had baby number 2 and stopped. :)  The author of another blog I read also has it and lost 50 pounds and wouldn't you know it, got pregnant.

 I'm not trying to get pregnant, but I think the point has been made.  Lose weight and exercise=less health problems. It's no fun to exercise because you puff and pant and get all sweaty if you're working hard enough. I need to figure out something to do though that is fun exercise for me. I need to do this.

 So what should I do? Swim? Walk? Gym? No running though. I don't want to look like more of an ass than I probably already do when I exercise.

 Consistency with exercising is a serious issue with me though. I have to be consistent at this. I guess it's something I need to work at.

 I don't want to though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment