Monday, September 17, 2012

Minus 6

 Week 1 of the umpteenth weight loss journey is done, and I'm happy to report that I lost 6 pounds this week.



 This picture was taken at one of the many weight loss classes I've been to over the years. The registered dietitian running the class passed this around at the beginning of class to give us an idea of what fat looks like in our bodies. How many pounds worth of fat is it? Five pounds. So, I choose to say this is what my weight loss looks like this week, but add on a pound.

 And now, I need to add in exercise-the dreaded E word. I know that will make the difference. I know a lot of people who have lost weight, hit their goal and gained it back. Part of the reason was that they never developed the habit of exercise.

 There are many more weeks to go with this, but so far, I'm happy to have a lighter week. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment