Saturday, October 13, 2012

Now that I've calmed down....

 A friend who's a chiropractor explained thyroid goiters to me and how 99.9 percent of the time are usually benign. I will, of course, go into detail with the endocrinologist about my cancer scare, because as my friend put it, will be useless to do a thyroid biopsy if this (heaven forbid) is the "c" word.

 I just can't believe I'm thinking about this again 2 years later. I thought it was over and done with. Guess not!  

 I just want this to be done once and for all and to be the picture of health that never, ever thinks about this again. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a college friend who is having surgery for thyroid cancer tomorrow. Prior to this she was getting tested every year because of abnormalities (I think she had nodules. This time they had grown so she got a biopsy and they found cancer)

    ReplyDelete