Recapping January.....

 I have seen end of the month updates done on various blogs and thought it was a neat idea to do myself. Let's see if I can keep this up!
 January was welcomed, and I was determined to start it on a good foot. I went hiking on the first day of the new year on a fantastic trail in my city. I wanted to find new trails every weekend, but that didn't seem to happen this month.
 As mentioned above, I cleaned like no tomorrow in January. And that I did! . And when I was all done cleaning, I felt such amazing pride. I am proud to say that my home is still clean, and I intend to keep it that way.
 I also began cleaning my garage. The garage just has one wall that needs to be cleaned up, and I'll be good to go there once I get that straightened out. My journals were the first box that I got out of the garage. I kept them from the time I was 14 until a few years ago (when I began to blog). Some of the stuff I wrote is simply funny, and I even laughed myself silly one evening reading about how I handled a certain situation with a boyfriend. (Needless to say, I would not act like that as an adult.....) However, I was sad about other things that I read in them also. I am currently at the end of 1993. Long way to go, and post to come when all is said and done with those things.
 I also knew that I needed to up my socializing more this month, and so did something small. I joined a small group bible study through a church that I used to go to. The people who are in it used to be in the singles group I attended at one time and broke off to start their own bible study a few years ago. It's a good group, and I look forward to being a part of this for as long as the Lord leads me.
 I also went to Darin's birthday party at the end of the month. I played Kinect for the first time. It is so fun to play!!!
 And so, we move on to February.....

Comments

Popular Posts