Mylai's baby shower

 This is the year for babies, it seems, as I know 11 couples having them this year. You'd think I'd be at Babies R Us every 5 seconds as a result, but surprisingly am not. And then, there was Mylai's baby shower....

 I've known Mylai and her husband Darien for over 10 years now and was happy to go to her baby shower last weekend. I totally can't believe I've known them long enough to see them get married and have their first kid.

 The shower was held at Mylai's friend's house at the other end of the county. Cute house, but the room that the shower was in couldn't have been hotter. It was so hot that when I opened a bottle of Sprite, it literally went all over me. Talk about embarrassing! I was just glad it was clear liquid....

 For a gift I got 2 cute baby outfits for a great price at Ross and put them in a plain gift bag I decorated. Yay for extra scrapbooking paper! It's fun to shop for baby girl clothes at inexpensive prices. :) Deals are just plain fun.

















 It was nice to see Mylai and Darien again. I'll be happy to meet their baby shortly too. Their first kid....

Comments

Popular Posts