Chalk art, interview, life

 I figure that a weekly update is the best way for me to keep this thing current. That is, until I get sick of weekly updates again. :)

 Let's see, to start back at the beginning of the week....

Sunday... I went to church the night before, so I slept in, which was nice. I can't really think of much else I did that day that's worth noting. Lol.

 Monday... I went to my Monday job, which involved helping my boss out since she cracked her ribs when falling. I took her to the dermatologist's for her melanoma surgery consultation. Then, we went to Costco and ate lunch there. Yay for cheap hot dogs and sodas!

 Tuesday... The government shut down, and almost everyone panicked. I also walked Gulliver, the rescue's dog in boarding.


I also went to the city council meeting for a little while to write an article. Finishing it up now. 

Wednesday... This was a bad day. I just felt like I could barely function and get what I needed to done. 

Thursday... The morning was bad, but it got better as the day went along. I got my work done and even went to a Chalk Art Festival at Fullerton College. Some of it was awe inspiring. To be able to draw like these people is amazing! 





Friday... I went on an interview in a city almost 2 hours away from me. I'll hate that drive if I get the job! I had lunch with my dad at Arturo's Puffy Taco. It was a recommendation from a Facebook friend. Let me say it is good-and decently priced too.

 And so, that's my week. Hopefully next week is a bit more animated. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts