What I've been up to...

 So I've been absent here for a few weeks. Rest assured, it's only medical stuff going on with me. :)

 -To get all TMI, I had a terrible wart above my eyebrow. I mean terrible. It was long and huge. I made an appointment with my primary doctor and have to laugh now looking back at the whole situation. The receptionist said to me with a gross look when I checked in for the appointment, "Um, did you know you have something on your eyebrow?" Noooooo! Really lady??? I just come here for fun! My doctor jumped when she looked at it. She tried freezing it, which did no good. She told me I had to keep coming back to freeze it over and over and over again. I knew that wasn't going to work, so I demanded a referral to a dermatologist. I got it immediately. Wouldn't you know it that the dermatologist said freezing wouldn't work for that because of the size?

 The wart gave me some horrible social anxiety. If the doctors are grossed out, imagine how other people were feeling! (A non-medical person did comment on it too...) But, it's all taken care of. Now back to life.

-I had surgery last Friday. I have some girl problems going on and (TMI) had to have polyps removed from my uterus. The doctor did a good job because there is no pain whatsoever. Biopsy results haven't come back yet, but the doctor doesn't think it will be cancer.

-But on the good side, I know there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Soon? 

Comments

Popular Posts