March 14-20th

 Time change began the week, which left me a mess for a day. 

 It rained for a bit on Monday, which was much needed. The clouds were a beautiful array of colors. 





I also began my studying for the week. We're getting into Excel, which so far is what I know. 

I finally got help for my cough on Tuesday. The phone appointment did no good, so I'll have to go in for an appointment. I did, however, update my freelance Facebook page with photos from a local protest. 






Wednesday meant going in to the doctor's. I apparently have one hell of an asthma attack going on right now. (!!) Steroids and a Z-Pak later and I'm hopefully on the mend. 

 Thursday was a recovery day, which included catching up on school work. 

 Friday was also a recovery day. It's amazing how much stuff I'm on! 



 Saturday meant going out for a bit to get out of the house. It also was the first day of Spring. 

Here's to a better week this coming week. 

Comments

Popular Posts