March 21st-27th

  The week began in hope of me feeling better. I was still coughing, but began to improve with all the medication in me. The one thing I needed to remember was that Prednisone makes you want to eat. :(

 I began my studying on Sunday for the week. So far so good with Excel. My goal is to get an A in the class. 

 I took Mom on Monday to get her first COVID shot at Disneyland. We'll see how she does with it. So far she just has a headache. 


 Tuesday was time for my group. 

Wednesday meant a call from the doctor to see how I was doing. She remarked that I sounded much better. I also went to a Republican Women meeting that evening with a friend. 


 Thursday and Friday included catching up on my work for the week. I finally finished up Saturday. 

 And so, I get to Spring Break. Let it be productive!

Comments

Popular Posts