March 7-13th

 This first week in March ended up being like the rest, which isn't bad. 

 Sunday was the typical go see Mom day. The sunset was a beautiful pink driving home, but I couldn't photograph it and drive at the same time. Damn! The evening brought a "wonderful" surprise of having my sink fill up with crap and have the plumbers come out late. There were four units with the same problem.

Yes, the Lysol came out! 


 Monday I had my weight loss group. It also began my studying time for my section test for Word. It will all be okay, even though the test isn't available yet to peruse through. 

 Tuesday I had my test done. It wasn't that bad. Hope it leads to some lasting results. 



 Wednesday was my Ladies Bible Study. We also had some rain again.  


Thursday was pretty typical. Friday was more rain while I got some work done at the esthetician's. 

 I had a great date Saturday. We went to a place called Javier's at the other end of the county from me. It had the best view of the Pacific Ocean! It was also the date of my pastor's funeral. I watched it Livestream. 











  Overall it was a good week. Here's to another! 

Comments

Popular Posts