2010...a look back

 It seems hard to believe that this year is already coming to a close. In some ways, I'm glad, as it included some moments I'd rather not repeat again-ever.

 Here is a pictoral recap of the year:

 Me at a really boring NYE party with the host's friendly dog. :)


  holding cute Pommie babies


and breakouts...... (why I even took this picture is beyond me!)


and breakouts clearing up, LOL...

 
I also saw my friend David due to some sad family circumstances, and this is weirdly the only picture I got when we went to one of the biggest malls in this country-right here in Southern California.


and of course I made stuff


and went to Ikea with Robyn (Yes, this was in Ikea)


after Robyn and I realized we could not get into Farrell's without standing in line 45 minutes....heeeck no!


aaand another headshot! LOL! I was really proud of my weight loss, wasn't I?


Chandra's 40th birthday party


an Easter gift from my friend Rebecca


aaand another headshot! LOL!


a full on shot in my peach bathroom.....Damn I looked good!


and I scrapbooked


and crocheted........


and took a business class online-that I got an A in


and spent 4th of July with family


my Dad turned 75 


doing stuff with the Mariner's singles group at the Irvine Spectrum


all days are beautiful under God's care.....


and I had a birthday-number 36 


It certainly was an eventful year, which included a cancer scare. That included trips up the ying yang to the oncologist's, a biopsy, CT scans where I had to drink a drink filled with Iodine to light me up (yummy......) and other good stuff. On the good side, it included visits from my friends Robyn and David. I no longer work nights anymore either. Yippeee!

 Here's to 2011, and may it hold good fortune!

Comments

Popular Posts