in the Christmas spirit-holiday lights style

                                                  
                                                  DSC_1847.jpg
                                                         Cool photo stolen off Flickr.............


 The city I live in has one street that does the Christmas holiday up in style. They hang over 400 sparkleballs from giant eucalyptus trees all the way down the street that just shimmer and glisten in the December night sky. Some say it reminds them of a giant "Who-ville." I agree. Any way you look at it though, it's just plain fun to see. The story of these sparkleballs is in the link above.

 I could not for the life of me get a decent picture of this street tonight. My little digital camera did not come through, for the most part, which is why I resorted to stealing someone's photo off Flickr. (Sorry dude..... Great shots though! :) ) This is the only decent photo I got on that festive street.



 It's raining out, hence the reason why there are little flecks in the picture.... Festive street though!

 Christmas lights are sure fun to see!
                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts