February 14-20

 This week began with Valentine's Day, which was unfortunately a non-event with me. 

 The week also began with some serious insomnia for me. I made use of it by doing class work. 

 I unfortunately had to be COVID tested Monday due to a minor test I was having done at the hospital later in the week. I've been COVID tested before, and this was much better. It was a nice, short line. Amazing though that the minor test got cancelled that day-after taking the COVID test. 



 Weight loss class continued on. 

 School work continued on. It's still Microsoft Word, but I'm actually learning some stuff that I didn't know (the more advanced features of Word). Go figure! 

I also took part in my group. 

 My mom turned 83 this week also. I got her a nice cake and some roses and we ordered out. She was happy with that. 




 They finally placed my pastor on a ventilator. The church did a prayer and worship time that evening to pray and expect a miracle. The room was filled. That just shows you how much the pastor is loved.  My church also did 24-hours of prayer this week also. I signed up for a time to pray. Sad to say though that by Friday he was fully dependent on the ventilator and his organs began to have problems. He passed away Saturday. 

 Here's to hoping for a better week next week and for better news! 


Comments

Popular Posts