February 21-27th

  The week began with me pitching to get my pastor's obituary written by the local news. I have to admit that I really enjoyed it and want to get back into doing it again. After some go-around, I ended up helping to write his obituary, which was an honor. 

 The week also began with insomnia once again, which meant time well spent by doing more school work. I'm learning more features of Word that I didn't know before, which is always a plus! 

 Weight loss class went on as usual. 

 I went to my group on Tuesday. 

 I got my hair did Tuesday also. 



It was a beautiful day out. 



 I also went to my Ladies Bible Study via Zoom on Wednesday. 

The dog had to hit the vet Friday. 


That was an interesting experience taking her to the vet. Everything was curbside and the doctor came to you, which was nice. The poor thing is blind now. :( 

 It was a pretty typical week. 

Comments

Popular Posts