Word and Weight Loss

  The week began with me actually not watching the Super Bowl! I heard it was a "meh" game anyway. 

 The week also consisted of me doing classwork. Right now it's all about Microsoft Word. It's a good refresher course so far. 

 I also started a weight loss class online through my medical group. This week was pretty eye opening and a good start. 

 After some thought, I found a major church in my county with a singles group in my age group! This does not mean that I'm going to leave my church. I love my church, but need to socialize more. 👍So, I joined an online ladies bible study through them and will try out a church service just to see what's up. So far I am impressed! 

Zoom bible study

With that being said, my pastor is still in the hospital and now will have to be put on a ventilator. I am sad about that and have been praying for him. He was always so wonderful when he'd see me at church. It makes me sad. 


 I also got my nails did. 



 And so, that ends the week. I'm hoping my nails last into next week! 

Comments

Popular Posts