Recapping May


  I cannot believe that I took no pictures of myself in May! Because of that, I'm going to put up this one. I like it. It's pretty!

 May was a good month in many ways. Personally, professionally and spiritually, it rocked! I believe that it personally rocked because I got out a lot and saw friends. Some of those events included the mundane, such as helping Brian and Kelly with their moving. (I transported. I did not lift. I transported.) I went with Rebecca at the end of the month to the Patchwork Indie Arts and Craft Festival in Santa Ana. Interesting. I was glad to see Amy Tangerine's work up close. I've always loved her stuff. This month professionally rocked because I was asked to do some writing for a local Web site. I am also in process of becoming the social networking guru for a wedding planning company. Freelance writing wise was nice also because there were many topics around my city to report on. Yippee! I also felt much closer to God this month. I think God is blessing me as a result.

 I also started back to losing weight again this month. I don't want to tell you how much I've gained back in the past year. :( I'm losing it though and have already dropped 12.2 pounds. More to come!

 I hope June is just as nice as this month.

Comments

Popular Posts