Goals for the month

 So I've seen other bloggers take this up, including my friend Robyn, and just never did it myself. I think I thought it was not possible. Who me, accomplish goals? Bwahahahahaha!!! What's the point?

 That's exactly the point!!

 I think goals are something everyone needs to strive for, whether they be small or big ones. They make life interesting and give you something to look forward to. I need something to look forward to. I need structure. I need life.

 And so, once a month I'll be setting goals for myself to accomplish over the next 4 weeks. I'll be starting off really simply and working up from there. (I mean really, really, realllllllllllllly simply.)

 I'll have five goals each month: social, physical, spiritual, personal and professional. As I now see, some of them will overlap with the others, but so be it. My goals for this month are as follows:

 -Social: Attend the Art Walk Anniversary and have a chat there with one person (that I know :) )

 -Physical: Walk five days a week, unless it's raining or I'm sick.

 -Spiritual: Attend church once.

 -Personal: Get hair done (It's in bad need. Baaaaaaaaaad.)

 -Professional: Send out 5 resumes and write one freelance article.

 These are totally doable goals. I may exceed them. I may fall short. I don't know yet but am going to try anyway. 

Comments

Popular Posts