March.... In like a lion, out like........

 March was an interesting month. It was kind of boring-and lacked photos too....

 I began the month as I did last month, going to my church's prayer and worship night. That was cool. I also ran into someone there I hadn't seen in awhile. It was cool to talk to her again. She told me about a walking group at church that I'm going to get involved with.

 My cousin Leslie also passed away at the beginning of the month. Another cousin and I were commenting how fast she went once diagnosed with cancer. I guess God had other plans for her.

 I also really took up reading this month in between other tasks. My last book this month though just had to be 912 pages. I'm half way through, so it looks as if I'll be calling the library for an extension on that book!

A tree at the library.


The area around me also looked, for the lack of a better word, gorgeous. Southern California has had more rain this year than they've had for many years. Therefore, flowers are in bloom and the hills are just gorgeous. It's a happy time!

 And, my insurance company once again denied another claim from my neighbor's insurance company. Who knows when it will end?

 Otherwise, March was a pretty boring month! On to April! 

Comments

Popular Posts