And the next two weeks...

 The next two weeks were pretty boring also. :)

 I did have a procedure done that's a bit TMI. The surgeon told me if the problem reoccurs to not have this procedure again. My niece (friend's daughter) was my driver. Here's to making this my last procedure for a few years!

 I went to a talk at my local library that was about the basics of Alzheimer's and dementia. I figured that the information would be useful since I have elderly parents. I was right.

 A friend is planning her wedding. I am included on the group Pinterest page, which is amazing to me. It's a Groupthink, Pinterest style.

 My dad also injured his back again.He actually fractured two vertebrae by simply rolling over in bed. An orthopedic surgeon said this is due to some pretty bad osteoporosis. I guess an xray showed that the osteoporosis is all over. He'll have surgery shortly to correct the problem.

 That's all I can remember for January. I hope the rest of the year is more eventful.



Comments

Popular Posts