Part 2 of February 2018.....

The last part of February was kind of depressing, honestly. The world was reeling over the shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida. And then, Billy Graham passed away. More was to actually come of that....

 My dad was in pretty sad shape during those last few weeks of the month. He didn't shower at one point because my mom isn't strong enough to help him in the shower. I ended up talking to her a couple of weeks later about possibly getting some help with him and also shared different ideas I learned from friends who have been down this road with their parents.

 I also ended up doing a lot of grocery shopping for my mom since she felt she couldn't leave my dad home alone. That was fine by me. I also ended up letting family know about Dad's upcoming surgery date.

 Mom turned 80 during the last half of the month. We didn't do much for it because Dad felt terrible and I had a cold.

 And that was February! 

Comments

Popular Posts