February 2018-Part 1:

February is, so far, starting out to be just as boring as January. Haha.

The month started with me taking my dad to get an ultrasound of his carotid artery. I think one side isn't good, judging from what I saw. Of course, I don't know what I'm looking at either.

 My mom and I both got sick in early February, right before her birthday. She had called the nurse hotline for her medical group, who I think totally over reacted. They told her to call 911 for what I really thought was a sinus infection. She then took herself to urgent care and got herself medication.

 I got sick also and thought I lucked out with just a cold, as I saw nothing colorful. As luck would have it, I haven't been able to kick this and am now seeing that fun stuff and will get in to see a doctor in my medical group this week.

 I also had my checkup from the surgery. All is well there. I hope that's it for procedures for at least a few years!

 And, sad to say, we can't forget the Valentine's Day massacre at the Florida high school. Sad stuff. Very, very sad stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts