October fun.......


So I made it through another month in non-creamable fashion. Yippeeeee!

October was a blessing in some ways and sad in others. I started helping a PR rep 1 day a week for 4 hours, which is cool. It's a great way to learn. I also still have my freelancing job at the major paper, for however long that lasts.

 I went to San Diego at the beginning of the month with my mom. We had to take care of some family business that was sad, but gave me some closure to know the reality of certain situations.

 I also participated for a craft show for the first time in ages. My friend Kelly and I participated in a fair in Tustin, and I did okay. I'm going to try again next month, but this time at a craft fair close to me. I'll see how many of my gift tags will selll this time.

 And of course, it was my birthday. I didn't do much, but I did treat myself to a mani/pedi, which I think I haven't gotten in 5 years. Ohhh, was I overdue!

 And so, that was my month. It was less stressful in many ways, as I had no freak out moments. I'm expecting November to be that way also, and probably December also. The fun may begin at the beginning of the year.

 Onto November!

Comments

Popular Posts