The Rest of January...

 Let's see, last time I updated you on my life here in Southern California, we were freezing. Now we've had a mixture of 80 degree days and rainy days while a lot of the country is buried in snow. I'll take a little bit of rain over that, thanks! :)

 My church celebrated their 10th anniversary later in the month. I helped out putting together some balloon displays on the main stage. They all popped by the time I went to the last service the next day!!!! (Exclamation marks=frustration) I had to shake my head that it was two hours of my time that I couldn't even sit and admire my joint handiwork during the service! Oh well. I had to laugh when I saw the remainder balloons floating around during the service, as we had an opinion giver during the balloon assembly time come in before I had to go who really began to slow us down. I kept thinking, "It's balloons, lady. Let's just get it done." Aaaand, they popped...

One of the balloon displays on the main stage that I couldn't admire the next day...

Chandeliers got added in the sanctuary for the weekend services only.



 I've really begun to think a lot about my goals for the year. I really need to move forward in many different areas. I've been praying about it. Now it's time to do my part.

 Let the rest of the year begin!



Comments

Popular Posts