May Days....

 No pictures will be shown in this entry so that I can get caught up. They may be put in at a later date.

 I decided to take a nice long walk in early May at the arboretum down the street from me. It's connected to the university that I went to. It's gorgeous and proved to be a great walk.

 I also started my new job. This deals with commercial loans, which I have zero-zip, zilch, nada-experience with. Residential, yes. Commercial, no... The building is phenomenal that I work in though. It has a gym for employees and a food court for breakfast and lunch. (Yes! A food court!) The light that streams in to the common area to eat lunch at is great too. However...The commute is ghastly. Like really, really damn ghastly. Plus, I'm making tons of mistakes. I know it's common to do that at a new job, but I just don't know. I got this job through a temp agency, and I know I'll be here until at least the end of August. I just don't know though.

 Mother's Day was nice. My mom just wanted take out. I had found her a cute little garden rock for a gift. My sister only called her, so I know my gift had meaning.

 And so, that was my month. 

Comments

Popular Posts