Happy 1-1-11!

 Happy 1-1-11!

 One of the things I like about the city I live in is that they have a great deal of hiking trails. So, to start the year off on a healthy foot, I decided to hike one of them today! Too bad I didn't stop for gas first since I was already running low, but oh well, you live and you learn. (And AAA is $7 richer because they had to bring me gas...)

 This trail is right in back of the restaurant (and park) that my sister got married at. Too bad that she and my (now ex) brother-in-law never took any pictures on this trail, because it really has some great views at the top. Here are some pictues from my hike:

 If you sqint (lol) or maybe click on this picture, you can see that the LA skyline is visible from the top of this hill. It was obviously a great day to hike this trail, because the views were great.

Beautiful sky


Note to self: buy new pair of sunglasses! Squinty eyes are not becoming! :)  


Up the hill....
 This was a great way to start the new year, and I will continue finding different trails throughout 2011.

 Happy New Year, all!

Comments

Popular Posts