Frenetical friend fun (or something like that)...

 Robyn is out visiting, so I insisted she brave my sorta clean place for a few nights while we had fun together.


 Through junior high Home Ec., through Senior Proms, through it all, Robyn has been a dear friend of mine for almost 25 years. She knows me warts and all and still manages to like me all these years later. :)

 Robyn and I had fun. She had a great suggestion to visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, which has a fantastic selection of art. They have a fun display out front of street lights.




A beautiful scene by LACMA

I also had a quirky idea. I'm known for those. :) I drove her by Octomom's house the last time she was here, so this time I suggested driving by the house they always showed in the Brady Bunch. :) It's located in North Hollywood, which was on our way for the day anyway. The address is Googleable for the world to see, so we made the trek there, with me annoying Robyn once we got close because I was so excited. ;) Pop culture side trips are fun!


Here's a story, of a lovely lady......
  The house is located in a suburban North Hollywood neighborhood and is only one story! What, TV faked us out all those years ago? ;)


For those of you wondering, the Brady Bunch house is located on this street. You're welcome. :)
   It was fun to see you, Robyn! Have a great rest of your trip!

Comments

Popular Posts