The dumb things a man can do....

 This isn't a post to be nasty about men. I like men. I'd like one also once I lose weight. Some men though aren't too, um, smart....

 I friended a local guy on Facebook. It was innocent. I had never met him but said yes only because he runs a local Web site. (Yes, big mistake. I will only friend people from now on whom I've met in person.) He tells me in a private message that he hoped to meet me sometime because he thought my profile picture was cute. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to be rude, but I didn't really know the guy either. So, I responded with a smiley face.

 Yes, :). Bad idea, Kim!

 He updated his status one day later to say he had a girlfriend. (Ladies, let's say it now-DOG!)

 I went about my business, until I got a message from his account this weekend from his girlfriend, asking in not so nice words who I was. I knew the previous message looked bad, but I let her know I had never met him before and if I had known they were dating, I would have said something. She apologized. I deleted him. I went on my merry way.

 Same guy sends me a friend request Tuesday morning!!! He seriously did!!! I told him no. I didn't want to potentially be embroiled in any possible drama again. She's his problem, not mine. I told him to leave me be and to also tell his girlfriend to never contact me again.

 And he hasn't. The least he could do would be to apologize to me for his girlfriend's ghetto attitude, but he didn't. To me, that shows something. A person I don't care to want to know. I don't need that crap in my life.

 Ladies, what is some of the worst behavior you've seen from a man? 

Comments

Popular Posts