The one about my lack of cable

I have a confession to make.

I don't have cable.

I just don't watch TV. It's not a necessity in my book to have cable and have survived without it for a long time. And then, I watched my friends TV......

I realized what I was missing this past weekend while dogsitting. Before I took the dog back to my place, I sat and watched my friends wonderful cable!

 Wow! What the hell am I missing? There was Undercover Boss (which is a cool show), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and on and on. I sat there for a good few hours watching TV. The dog played with its toys and I caught up on my TV watching as I sunk into their sofa.

 I need a flat screen TV first though. ;)

Comments

  1. I was fine without cable until I moved to Kansas, then it was a necessity in order to get any kind of reception lol. I can get just basic channels but I have a nice package and get all kinds of wonderful things lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts