An unmorbid post!

 Life actually does exist besides going to the doctor's! Here's some of the stuff I've been up to these past few weeks:


 (Not the most flattering picture of me, but it'll do.) Jen was my best friend in 6th and 7th grade before her family moved to Colorado. We reconnected a few years ago via Facebook and saw her for the first time in 24 years recently when she came up to see family. It was fun to chat with her!



 Now this dog was hilarious. I babysat my friends Boxer recently. Junie was smart and hilarious to boot. And God help you if you didn't take her walking when she wanted to go!


 Another lousy pic.... I went to see Ron Paul speak at the university down the street from me. It was cool to hear him speak even though I don't agree with everything he stands for.

 And so, here's proof that I get out of the house and doctor's office occasionally. Wahoo!

Comments

Popular Posts