Great Park, dessert and progress

 This week could be summed up by calling it old newness. We bring in the new with the old by inaugurating the president once again. We live our old lives in a new way.

So I began this week going to Great Park. I had never been before and wanted to see what everyone was raving about. Eh. It's a nice idea, but was kind of disappointing. Great Park is an old military base that is supposed to be a huge park. It's not completed yet, so to me is kind of disappointing. Even the big balloon doesn't take that many people. I wanted to go up in it, but they filled up by the time I got there.









 More work happened this week along with more applying for other jobs. I had 2 phone interview this week! One was for a marketing coordinator position for a medical equipment company. The other was also a marketing position for an architecture firm. I was already informed that I didn't get the one at the medical equipment company. We'll see how the other one works out.

 My church also held the dinner to break our prayer fast and I'm happy to say that I didn't overdo it. Yes, I also finally read said blog. LOL. I realized some things this month. The first being that there are some people in my life that I can't handle and need to rid myself of them.

 Weight Watchers online is also humming along. I lost 2 pounds this week. It shocked me that it wasn't more, considering that the first week of any weight loss program is always the time I lose the most. Ah well, at least I lost something...

 I hope everyone has a great weekend. Until next week! 

Comments

Popular Posts