Hoooo boy!

 This past week began with a bang. Car wise, that is....

 The car issue reared it's ugly head this week. My 10-year-old car is now having issues. I guess it's time to start saving for a new one. :( The new radiator I had to get this past week got me thinking of that.

 I had a fairly busy week this week with upping my freelancing and applying for better paying jobs. I buffed and polished my resume and sent them out. I also continued with my freelancing and also social media promoting.

 My church also held the prayer and worship night again this week. I can actually read said blog next week. :) (Honestly though, I don't miss it.) Next week is a dinner to celebrate the end of this prayer and fast time. It's potluck, so I get to bring dessert. :)

 I also decided to take on a monumental task of clearing out my 21,000+ emails. I'm still going and had a ton of junk. I've already weeded through 15,000+ emails. Thank goodness for unlimited space!

 And so, another boring week for me. Stay tuned for exciting details of next week! ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts