20 years, Norton Simon and other stuff...

 So a Facebook page has been put up for my 20-year high school reunion. After realizing that 20 years went by in a flash, I kinda freaked out. Many of my Facebook friends in my class did the same, so I know I'm not alone. :)

 And then, I went to Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena. Last time I went was in college when I had to go for an Art class assignment. It was incredibly crowded, rainy and just plain stinky out. They even closed down the sculpture garden due to the rain. I wanted to see that, so I wasn't too thrilled that day in general. I saw the Tournament of Roses house though. Does that make it all okay? :)





The Tournament of Roses house. 







 I also started a class at my church that I think I'll really like. Did they ever pack us into the Sunday School room though! I'm starting out slowly to get back into things and figure church is a good place to begin again-being there twice a week right now. This church is also genuinely real, which is pretty uncommon to me. Talking to the head pastor this week showed me that.

 As for weight, I'm up a pound this week. Back at it!

 And realizations also came over me after I was kind to someone and they, um, weren't. Some people ya gotta just let go. It might help to not let out a barrage of insults either, but ya gotta let 'em go.

 But happy February! May we all be nicer this month. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts