Easter greetings

 Happy Easter to all!


 My day started out going to Sunrise Service with my small group bible study. As one of the leaders said later on Facebook, "He is risen, and miraculously, so has my family!" Amen. Lol.

 I handled the dessert this year for Easter, which were cupcakes with Peeps on top. Peeps rock! :)



 My goal was to be all Martha-like and have perfectly rounded borders of green and yellow. Obviously I didn't succeed. :) My family liked them though. :)

 A local Web site is holding their traditional adult egg hunt this week, which gives fantastic prizes. I was invited to be an egg hider again this year, which is always fun. I can hide pretty well, apparently, which is why I get to hide the harder ones. :)

 I hope you all had a nice Easter too.

Comments

Popular Posts