#nofilter

 A friend nicely informed me just now that my blog posts are way too personal.

 I know. I guess you could say I have #nofilter right now-and I don't care.

 Call me nuts, but I feel that I'm at a point in my life where I just don't care. I want to get raw and personal. I'm not perfect (by no stretch of the imagination). I'm way too fat and am having physical problems with it as a result. (Not all of them are related to that though.) I'm being treated for depression and possibly more (Not crazy-I need to have a brain MRI done). My family is nuts (Not kidding here.). And my work life is suffering-possibly due to all my problems. I just don't care if y'all know. I really don't.

 Call me nuts, but I don't. I don't care if the world knows.

 Granted, I'll probably delete all of my way too personal posts in the future, but for right now, I don't care if you all know.

 I'd like to think that this behavior is healthy. That by admitting my shortcomings and stresses right now that I can move forward in a healthy manner to live the most productive, happy life possible. I hope so.

 And maybe, just maybe, someone else reading this can know that they're not alone when they read about a depressed person with a weight problem, struggling to get through it all. I hope so.

 Happy reading!

 (The filter will come back eventually and I'll come to my senses.) 

Comments

Popular Posts