Selfie-itis

 I recently organized my digital camera downloads. Six years and 560 folders later, I came upon a few themes.

 One namely being the selfie. I've taken a boatload of them! Good grief!

 There are probably hundreds of them in these folders. Hundreds. It's like I channeled Kim Kardashian, except without the great body. Lol.


 The collage is only a snippet of my photos. I don't think I was trying to be vain. I hope not. It's a fun history of my life though. Laguna Beach. Great Park in Irvine. Fat. Skinny. In my car. Hiking. In my patio. 

 I remember when the joke about selfies becoming a mental disorder in the DSM was taken as gospel. Really, there is a point to that-even though I don't like to admit it. Selfie-itis it was called. Kim Kardashian needs to be treated for it. ;) (She's really going to have a coffee table book of her selfies??) I mean, it's almost narcissistic and self-absorbed. But, an interesting history of our modern lives.... 

  Do you have a lot of selfies? How many? If so, were they taken in interesting places and tell a story like mine do? 

Comments

Popular Posts