Sleep, precious sleep....

 Lack of sleep seemed to be the theme of my week. I seriously think it was triggered from an event that really pissed me off on Saturday. 

 I got my work done though! Let's see how well, but I did it! :) 

 Read on to know all about my exciting week. (haha) 


Saturday, September 27, 2014-I loved it when I came in to pick up some laundry I left at my parents house and they were trying to figure out where a new pizza place was. They had the phone book map out as well as an old Thomas Guide.

Me:  "Um, how about calling the place?"

Mom: "Oh, they don't know where they are."  (????????)

 I picked up the phone and called them. The girl knew where she was. :)

Sunday, September 28, 2014-I must have been up all night long and slept during church. It was the strangest thing to be awake at 3 a.m. for no reason. I think it was triggered from an event that happened yesterday that really pissed me off.

 I had dinner with my parents this evening. I had a discussion with my parents that needed to happen. Mom was nervous, I could tell. There was no negotiating with Dad. Really, that's how it should be with fathers in some ways. Not with everything though. I understood their point but had to be honest though about some things in my life and almost drill it into their skulls.

 We had Mountain Mike's pizza. It was pretty good. I liked making my own salad instead of having something pre-packaged. We also watched Hoarders. :)  I always like watching Hoarders there for some odd reason. I guess it makes me feel better about my cleaning skills. ;)

Monday, September 29, 2014-I got started later today because I covered a candidate's forum in the evening for the community's high school board elections. Of course the main topic of discussion was Common Core.








Tuesday, September 30, 2014-Aaaand, another sleepless night! This is almost like when I worked night shift. I'd go to bed that late and wake up around noon. Twice in a week though? Not good.

 I put up my article about the high school board candidate's forum. People asked me my opinion of them. Not going there.

 I was also informed by my mom that she needs a special kind of echocardiogram done where they knock her out. Guess who gets to take her at 6:30 a.m. the day of the procedure and probably stay with her the whole day?

Wednesday, October 1, 2014-Happy birthday month to me! It's hot again today. Again.

 I'm tired today due to last night's (almost) sleepless night. I really, really hope this doesn't go on another night. I feel like going night night now-at 4:45 p.m.

 I looked at the university alumni house down the road from me to profile for a wedding location. I'm also alumni of that university and fell in love with the location. I would personally use it. Of course, the monstrously high parking garage near it wasn't pretty, but I could live with that. After all, I'd get a discount as alumni. :)

 I went to my once a week job today. The poor thing and I hit up a consignment store for her to sell her crystal and jewelry. :( I browsed while she took care of business and may go back when I need furniture because you can negotiate prices downward. It was a very high end store that I enjoyed browsing at. We also went to a thrift store for her to donate clothes. I asked her if she was okay, because it gave me a funny feeling. :( Apparently so. We stopped afterwords at Costco for the $1.50 hot dog and drink special. I know I'm going to have to end this because it's obvious the woman is struggling for money. She does need help though. Very sad.

Thursday, October 2, 2014-Aaaand, I have cellulitis! <sarcasm>Great!</sarcasm> My primary doctor was all booked up today, so another doctor diagnosed it. She said it's very early stage, so I got some topical stuff to help it heal. My dad had to be hospitalized for sepsis related to cellulitis, so I know this has to be treated pronto.

 I got my wedding article up. I also scheduled an appointment to look at another site-a stable! It's very popular. Not kidding! Google Analytics shows that people are Googling sites in this city the most to find me, so guess what I'll be writing about for the time being?

 Another late sleep night....

Friday, October 3, 2014-It feels good to see that I'm finally hitting the point of working full-time again. I have to space out my hours appropriately, but I can do it!

 As for work, I checked the city council agenda for the city I cover since the meeting is this coming week. I can probably write something up about it even though it's an uneventful meeting for the most part. I also kept up with my social media and started writing my weekly museum happenings column.

 I went grocery shopping too. Yay! Lol

 Here's to sleeping tonight!



Comments

Popular Posts