Swimming, food and mystery....

 The week began with more mystery. My mom made a second call to check on my cousin's baby and got radio silence again. She then realized she'll get a call back when she gets a call back.

 I went swimming early in the afternoon and did my parents shopping that evening. We got take out later on.

 My aunt called my mom back on Monday and gave a few more details. There were no shocking details. Still though, where is the baby? Still no photos on Facebook. It's all so strange.

 I began to plan the month of July on Tuesday. I mean, it was the last day of June and all. :) We got word that we were going to have a potluck at work on Friday. I signed up to bring soda even though a part of me wanted to look on Pinterest for something fun to cook. I knew though that soda was the most logical thing for me to bring.

 I was super tired Wednesday-during and after work. I basically did nothing after work except for one thing. I put something in the garage that should have been in there months ago.

 Thursday was a little bit better tiredness wise. I stopped at Wal Mart after work to pick up the 12-pack of soda I signed up to bring for the work pot-luck. I was pleasantly surprised that it was indeed cheaper than the store for what I needed.

 Friday meant half a day at work. The work potluck turned out really well. A lot of people contributed, so we all had plenty of food. Some Filipino co-workers brought Pancit and Lumpia which made me SUPER happy. One of them told me to take some of the Pancit home, which ended up being my dinner that evening. Pancit and leaving early from work? What more could I ask for? :)

 I took a nap when I got home from work and just took it easy that evening. I went grocery shopping later on to stock up for the evening and next day. I also made plans to go see the fireworks show at the high school on the 4th.

 I texted my aunt (the grandma of the alleged grandchild) on the 4th of July to wish her and my uncle a Happy 4th. I just meant it as a kind gesture but was told the baby and my cousin were doing great. :) So, I texted my cousin and said I'd love to see the baby and drop off her gift when they had the chance and she felt able to see me. No response. I am done and will not bother them with anything about their baby. I have a feeling what's going on though and want to show my cousin some kindness.

My neighbors had a bbq by the pool, so I joined them. I also went swimming. I went to a fireworks show later on in the evening with my friend Chris and her family.


 Behold, the fireworks setting on my camera! :)

































 It was a good first week of July. 

Comments

Popular Posts