No grocery shopping!

 It was a week with no Sunday grocery shopping for my parents. I'm sure they didn't ask me to do it because of the uncomfortable conversation we had a few days before. Still though, I'm glad. I need a break.

 I also had to take a drive to clear my head.

 Monday was a good day. Work went along rather smoothly with no bumps in the road. I also found a decent parking spot. Woohoo! I also didn't feel pooped when I got home from work, which is a blessing in itself.

 I bird sat. Yes, I bird sat for my neighbor. I shouldn't admit this, but I forgot about the bird for a night... Oops... :( Don't worry though, Sport the Parakeet is alive and well. :)





 Tuesday also went along smoothly. I seriously felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders after this past weekend. I wasn't tired after work today either.

 I got some test results back from the doctor's appointment last week that made me a little angry and also want to laugh. Of course they were negative, but I still emailed the doctor to ask if he indeed did the test he told me he was going to do.

 Wednesday also went smoothly. My boss had complimented me from the day before that I processed a lot of files.

 Thursday meant more work-and a decision. I'm going to work on getting out and doing more.  The doctor's office also emailed me back. The other results aren't in yet but the doctor will call me when they come in.

 Friday meant El Pollo Loco for lunch at work. I've been liking the salad dressing for the salads there. Lol. (You can tell they come to my work often for Friday lunch. :) ) I also had an interesting time confirming my hair appointment.

 I got my hair did Saturday! I had her do a slightly lighter color than she did last time, which I'm happier with.


 I also ran errands afterwords, which included going to a Christian bookstore to get the final book for my cousin's baby gift. I hadn't been to that specific bookstore in a while, so it was fun to look around and get a book for myself. I also was in desperate need of new foundation and figured I'd try JC Penney's new Sephora section. I love Sephora products and naively thought picking up Sephora foundation there would save me money. Wrong! Talk about a wake up call! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts