I have goals for the coming year, and I hope that they are practical and that I stick to them throughout the year. Here they are:
Realistic goals include:
- Get Cable TV: Would you believe that I have owned my condo for almost 5 years now and do not have cable TV? What in the world am I missing? ;)
- Plant flowers in my planter area: I have the brownest thumb of anyone I know. I plant flowers. They die. My life story. I resolve to plant more and that they will live! ;)
- Repaint my bathroom: My bathroom is a horrific peach color that I need to fix this year. I need to get small paint can samples and test to see what looks good.
Other goals are:
- Weight loss: Let's not talk about the amount of weight I've gained this year, shall we? I attribute it to a cancer scare, depression about things going on at work, and other factors. I vow to get it off and keep it off.
- Job security: I really haven't felt secure employment wise for almost 2 1/2 years. I vow to change that this year.
- Financial: These goals include paying down my credit card, depositing more into my IRA and saivings, and other goals
- Social: I worked nights for the majority of this year, which really screwed with me socially. I need to socialize more in the coming year and vow to make this happen!
- and of course......keeping my condo clean: Let's just say I'm going to do this better........
- Schooling: I started to take classes to get a certificate in Web Design. I will continue with this in the coming year.
So readers, what are your goals for the coming year?