New Year's goals

 Aaaah yes. It's that time of year again. A time to make goals for the new year. A time to dream of perfection in the coming year. ;)

 I have goals for the coming year, and I hope that they are practical and that I stick to them throughout the year. Here they are:

 Realistic goals include:

  • Get Cable TV: Would you believe that I have owned my condo for almost 5 years now and do not have cable TV? What in the world am I missing? ;)
  • Plant flowers in my planter area: I have the brownest thumb of anyone I know. I plant flowers. They die. My life story. I resolve to plant more and that they will live! ;)
  • Repaint my bathroom: My bathroom is a horrific peach color that I need to fix this year. I need to get small paint can samples and test to see what looks good.

Other goals are:

  • Weight loss: Let's not talk about the amount of weight I've gained this year, shall we? I attribute it to a cancer scare, depression about things going on at work, and other factors. I vow to get it off and keep it off.
  • Financial: These goals include paying down my credit card, depositing more into my IRA and savings, and other goals
  • Social: I worked nights for the majority of this year, which really screwed with me socially. I need to socialize more in the coming year and vow to make this happen!
  • and of course......keeping my condo clean: Let's just say I'm going to do this better........
  • Schooling: I started to take classes to get a certificate in Web Design. I will continue with this in the coming year.
 And now, I need to think up small goals to make this all happen.

 So readers, what are your goals for the coming year?

Comments

Popular Posts