October 2012 recap


 October was another month of doctors visits and tests. I had a thyroid uptake and scan because the endocrinologist thought I needed a biopsy. I may, but the doctor decided to hold off since my thyroid nodules are only millimeters big. They apparently need to be in the centimeter range before he can do it. So, I'll have another ultrasound 6 months after my last one to see if there is any change. I'm also still taking Bromocriptine for my pituitary gland tumor, and the last blood test showed that a hormone level I need to have is back to normal again. Yay! I'll see if I'm done with medication in a few weeks at my next appointment.

 I also had a birthday. I'm getting up there! Lol :)

 I also had a major honor (to me, anyway) bestowed on me from my church. They put on a major event each year and asked me to head up their media section of it next year. I can't even begin to tell you what an honor that is to me!

 Boring month, but good nonetheless. Hope this month stays that way also. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts