December 2012 update


 I'm going to make this my last detailed monthly update since I've now begun giving weekly updates. I figure there's no point in these anymore. That is, unless I feel otherwise. :)

 And so, December came. I got a second opinion at UCLA Medical Center for my pituitary adenoma. I'm waiting for the lab results, because I may have Cushing's Syndrome. I came out of there happy to never make that drive again and also relieved that my instinct was right.

 I also saw a lot of Christmas lights this month! The Sparkleballs, a really tacky neighborhood and an old community got my fill of Christmas lights this season.

 I was also in 2 craft fairs. It was nice to be able to do this again and make some money also. I hope to do more of this in the coming year.

 Happy New Year, all! I really hope 2013 is better. 

Comments

Popular Posts