Quiet-and pondering

 I've been quiet this past week. I just don't know what to say, I guess.

 I work, I come home exhausted, I repeat. I even work Saturdays for a few hours most weekends.

 There's gotta be more to life than this.

 Don't get me wrong. I am grateful for this job. I'm grateful that my savings is looking decent again.  I like the work and the people I work with. It's a nice company.



 I'm just tired. I know I need to set boundaries at work and simply say no to working some weekends. It's more than that though.

 I see some of my circle of friends leaving. One I need to quit talking to (Not my friends who read this. :) ) and two others that simply have, for lack of words, have boarded the cuckoo train and need to ride it away from me. Haha.

 I've also set some boundaries that are good but also leave me lonely.

 "Make more friends then," you say.

 My social anxiety is getting in the way....

 So, I guess you could say I'm a mess this week. My friend David told me to pray for direction and that's what I'm doing-while I have down time.

 I'll be back shortly...


Comments

Popular Posts