What I did today

 I guess this is my Ali Edwards Day in the Life post-but done today.

 So what did I do today, you ask? (What? You didn't ask?! ;) ) I.....


 Got to bed too late because I napped the day before. Here I am smiling at 1 am.


Here I am awake around 5 am (No really, I am; lol) to take care of some TMI business


I swam. I'm up to swimming 5 days a week. I'll need to walk when it gets cooler. 


I did laundry at my parents house. The towels desperately needed to be done. 


                               And then, I took selfies to pass the time while my parents did their own thing....





                        And realized that I seriously took the majority of family photos over the years. My parents would seriously not have the photos they do without me taking them....


                                                               I am not kidding.......


And then, I had dinner with my parents here. 


And we actually stopped here to get their Pomeranian a small hamburger to have with dinner. Not kidding... 



And here I sit, cutting these out for my to-do lists. I found them online and think they're super cute. 


I live a fast paced life! Lol


Comments

Popular Posts