Saturday, September 6, 2014

An almost pictureless week....

 Bare with me, because this post is almost completely pictureless. The heat, work and more friggin heat took up my week and spurned an almost pictureless week.

Saturday, August 30, 2014-I had to call AAA today. I barely made it home last night after running an errand (successfully, without being rear-ended...). When I pulled into my parking space, the car had run out of gas. Not my day yesterday! I got enough gas to go to the gas station down the street and fill up.

 Clothes also got organized for laundry day tomorrow.

 It was hotter than hell again today, so I got in the pool.

Sunday, August 31, 2014-I woke up with high blood sugar, which was a "fun" thing to battle in the morning. Then, my sinuses decided to act up, which felt terrible. So, it just was a terrible day.

Monday, September 1, 2014-Labor Day is nice! A day off is good!

 I also went in the pool and talked to my neighbor who works for the medical group I go to. We talked about online dating and the sites she went on to find her current boyfriend.

 I had dinner with my parents tonight-Lascari's. Always good.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014-I gathered information for more articles today and made some connections on Facebook. I also added Google Analytics for more of my titles and filled out the necessary paperwork to be added onto a museum's media list.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014-I decided to make a weekly series about current museum exhibits in Orange County. I'm pretty stoked that I also got invited to a media reception Saturday evening for a new exhibit. I  I figured I should put something up today since the week is so short. I also made more calls for articles. I also decided on tomorrow's article.

Thursday, September 4, 2014-I spoke to the school board president today about an article and also wrote a review about a popular wedding spot in Huntington Beach-Newland Barn. It's two miles from the beach.

Friday, September 5, 2014-I received a pleasant, or maybe alarming, surprise when I stepped on the scale for the first time since my procedure a few weeks ago. I've lost 10 pounds! I emailed the doctor who performed the surgery and asked him about it. Wouldn't you know that he wasn't in? 

 I went over to my parents house again to pick up something. Had dinner with them again. They're elderly, so I won't speak my opinion of what went on there. 

 And so, my week. Did the barn pictures tide you over? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment