Panic At The Disco (Otherwise known as a biopsy update)

So I went today for a wound check of my biopsy sites and to hear what the diagnosis is.

 Wounds? Fine. Diagnosis? Nothing yet.

Even though I've never been to Boston, my tissue samples are there right now, sitting at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. I asked the Physician's Assistant why and was just simply told my medical group felt it needed an expert diagnosis in this case. She told me that if there was any place she could choose to send her own pathology samples, she'd want them to go there because it has such a great reputation.

 The surgeon is supposed to call me with the pathology results-whenever they get done.

 Until then, I'll be the one distracting myself and trying to stay calm.... Please keep me in prayer until then. Thanks. 

Comments

Popular Posts