Wrapping Up The Year...

 I have to admit that I'm happy for this year to be ending-even though it's on an uncertain note with my biopsy results still pending. I had a lot of procedures this year and am happy to be entering 2015 without that hanging over my head. (I'm thinking positively...)

 Some of the end of the year activities included staying after at church to help take down the Christmas decor. They bribed us with lunch after. :)

Before the take down... 

During... 

Almost done! 
 I was hoping to go to my city's First Night celebration and just discovered I can't due to new medication that makes me dizzy. :( I have to take it twice a day and that little pill made me dizzy for an hour after Round 1. :( I hope the side effects go away soon! I figure though with that and the really cold temperatures right now (for Southern California) that it wasn't a good combo for me to be driving....

 So, it looks as if I'll be boringly wrapping up the year this new year's-at home. Happy New Year to all! May 2015 be the best year yet! 

Comments

Popular Posts