Friday, July 6, 2012

The dog may have licked the grill and other stories from the 4th....

 The 4th was nice. I went to my parents house for a bit and saw this insanity-lol.


 Meet Honey, my parents very spoiled dog. Did I mention she was spoiled? I hate to tell you how many meals I've probably eaten from that barbecue without knowing that Honey "blessed" it beforehand with the same mouth that licks her butt. :(



 In addition to celebrating freedom and all that stuff, the 4th also meant that my dad wanted beer. That also meant I made a drive to the nearby drive thru dairy with Dad in the passenger seat. Dad and I had the pleasure of sitting in the backyard having a beer together and saying, "This Bud's for you!"



 Yummy shish kebab also highlighted the day. Yes, on the same grill, lol....



 One of the things I like about the city I live in is that they have a lot of hiking trails. I wanted to see some fireworks this year, so I tried one near where I live, which is the highest point in the city. I ran into people I knew when I did that. What an awesome view. Sadly though, this is the best photo I got. (And I refuse to show any photos of me, as I had a huge zit that day...)



 See what I mean? Look at that awesome view!

 I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. I know that freedom isn't free, and I'd like to thank the service people who are currently serving our country to help us stay that way. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment