The dog may have licked the grill and other stories from the 4th....

 The 4th was nice. I went to my parents house for a bit and saw this insanity-lol.


 Meet Honey, my parents very spoiled dog. Did I mention she was spoiled? I hate to tell you how many meals I've probably eaten from that barbecue without knowing that Honey "blessed" it beforehand with the same mouth that licks her butt. :(



 In addition to celebrating freedom and all that stuff, the 4th also meant that my dad wanted beer. That also meant I made a drive to the nearby drive thru dairy with Dad in the passenger seat. Dad and I had the pleasure of sitting in the backyard having a beer together and saying, "This Bud's for you!"



 Yummy shish kebab also highlighted the day. Yes, on the same grill, lol....



 One of the things I like about the city I live in is that they have a lot of hiking trails. I wanted to see some fireworks this year, so I tried one near where I live, which is the highest point in the city. I ran into people I knew when I did that. What an awesome view. Sadly though, this is the best photo I got. (And I refuse to show any photos of me, as I had a huge zit that day...)



 See what I mean? Look at that awesome view!

 I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. I know that freedom isn't free, and I'd like to thank the service people who are currently serving our country to help us stay that way. God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts