Church conference

 My church had their annual conference this past weekend. This is my first one since I've only been a member less than a year. I was impressed with how well they organized it-including the decor and overall ambiance. The labs (classes with practical applications) they held were even good. This was something else to get used to, as I've never been to a church that held an annual conference!


 The staff created a nice outdoor lounge area for in between sessions and also for after the conference was over each evening. These pictures don't do it justice.


                                         The decor in the lobby.

                       
                             Flowers on the lounge area tables. The attention to detail was amazing. 


 I was also very impressed what they did with the kids during the conference. They planned out activities with them that kept them incredibly busy-including time on this obstacle course!

 I also really enjoyed the final speaker-Dr. Jim Reeve of Faith Community Church. I've heard a lot of great reviews about his church and him in general and think he was great to end the conference. I look forward to attending next year's conference after being a part of this one! 

Comments

Popular Posts