Ghost dawgs....

"Hey Ghost Dawg! Wanna come play with me?"

 I met a pet psychic while participating in an event last year with the rescue I volunteered with. I don't believe that stuff but walked by her booth last year with my foster dog. He gravitated towards her and she got me hook, line and sinker as he stared intently at her.

 "(The dog) says you have a lot of things in your bedroom," she said.

 HOLY CRUD! The dog ratted me out that I'm a slob! She's good! Lol....

 So, I listened to her for a bit as she asked if I had a black dog. Nope. A black dog was keeping him company while I was out, apparently. Okaaaaay......

 I mentioned this to a neighbor who has lived in my complex for ages. A black dog lived above my unit, she said. It didn't die here, but it certainly lived above me. Ghost Dawg?

 We both stood in amazement right then. Wow. We went on though and laughed. Maybe the foster and Ghost dawg could be friends. Hahahaha....

 Enter the dog above, Lucy. I babysat her for a few weeks around the time of my birthday and she constantly had this face as she looked up. She was seeing something! She constantly looked happy as she looked up. I knew she saw something. Ghost Dawg....

 Even though I've decided to not foster anymore, I had a Ghost Dawg episode last week. I woke up one morning with my living room blinds shut, which I don't do anymore. I thank Ghost Dawg for being kind like that, but please stop.

 The Bridge is a happy place. Go there. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts