Top five posts of all time

 So I went through my stats the other day and thought it was interesting when I saw my top five most read posts. They are:

1. Project Life-a new way to scrapbook: This is no shock. Project Life is really cool and I need to get up to date on my album. :)

2. The one about my lack of cable: A post about how I don't watch TV. I think this got the second most amount of hits because I discuss watching lots of specific TV shows while dog sitting at my friends house.

3. I want to win...I want to win...I want to win.... All about why I wanted to win a Mother's Day contest from a local Web site. Okay....

4. Operation Condo Clean: the evidence of cleanliness: How I did a major cleaning at the beginning of 2011 and what I found along the way. Fun stuff!

5. March recap: A recap of March 2012; The only thing I can think of that this even made the top 5 is because a doctor misdiagnosed me with Celiac Disease.

It was interesting to see these stats-and also quite random! Project Life doesn't shock me at all, but the others are just...random. Anyway, it's interesting to look at and hope to look back and smile at this sometime. 

Comments

  1. one of my most read posts was about hemmorrhoids lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts